Ava turned seven months old today. How time is going by!! I look back to when she was two months old, and how tiny she was, unable to sit up or eat solids or even really play! It is incredible how much she has learned and grown and changed in such a short time!!
We headed off to meet our prospective daycare lady this afternoon. We were there for about an hour and Ava seemed to be quite comfortable, playing with some toys and making eyes to the lady's seven-year old daughter! After giving us the program contract and goals and objectives, we headed back for home (only a 2-5 minute drive, depending on traffic!) Marc and I reviewed the documents, and having had worked in a daycare setting before myself, the contract looked reasonable. I called her later in the day to ask her to hold our spot for us. I am very thankful that everything has worked out for us in terms of me getting a job closer to home, and getting a good daycare with a responsible person in a clean and safe environment.
Tomorrow, Ava and I are on our own again as Marc is off to work. I think we might try to have a playdate for a few hours in the afternoon to make the time pass a little more quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment