Ava had a rough night last night and a pretty off day today, too. She was difficult to console and whiny or crying, especially in the evening. At 1720, I decided enough was enough, and gave her a dose of Tylenol since it seemed pretty evident that she was in some discomfort.
At supper, she ate great (which is pretty normal for her) and played for a bit afterwards with her various toys but this was short-lived. By 1845, she was back to being uber-grumpy. I decided to get her into her pajamas and bring her back down to keep playing a bit or catch a show that might interest her. As I was changing her into her bed clothes, I caught a glimpse of white on her bottom gum, and sure enough, a sixth tooth is making its arrival!
Just after 1900, Ava did not want to stay up any longer so off to bed we went. She didn't even really want to nurse, which shows just how irritated she was! She was a bit difficult to put down, so I gave her her soother which seemed to help. She has yelled out a couple of times, but for the most part is sleeping. I hope she stays asleep tonight and has a better day tomorrow. Mommy needs a bit of a break, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment