Thursday, October 30, 2008

Morning with Papa

This morning I got to sleep in a bit. Whenever Marc and I are both at home, we try to take turns with who gets up with Ava in the mornings so that we both get the occasional sleep-in day. Yesterday I got up with her at 5:30 and was feeling a little short-changed when she slept in until 6:30 this morning!

Marc said they had a great morning playing in BabyTown, her swatting at her monkey and chewing on the stacking rings. She spent some time in her excersaucer and ate some cereal for breakfast. At about 8:30, Marc brought her upstairs for a nap. He said that she was just not happy, and was constantly rubbing her eyes. She managed to sleep for about 45 minutes or so, and when she woke up Marc and I had breakfast and decided to head out and apply for her passport.

The passport office was very quiet! The moment we got there, we got into line for an agent. Within about 10 minutes, we were done and back on our way. Marc wanted to head over to Russ' house again to finish off the project they were working on and I decided to tag along and help them out by keeping an eye on Katelyn. Ava, Katelyn and I had a good time, watching Treehouse TV, playing with Kate's numerous toys and reading books. After lunch, Russ put Katelyn down for her nap so Ava had the run of the toys!

Marc and Russ managed to finish the project by about 14:30 and we headed back for home to eat some supper. We were both starving, so an early supper was fine with us! After eating, feeding Ava and giving her a bath, she continued to play for a little while with her toys. I guess playing with Katelyn today and Jacques yesterday really wore her out, because by 18:15 she was done with playing and seemed ready for bed. After a feeding, she passed out and was in bed by 18:45! I hope she sleeps until at least 6 tomorrow... :>

No comments: