I think an alien has taken over my baby girl's body....
For two nights in a row now, she has been waking up at midnight and being difficult to settle back down. The night before last, she was up at midnight but soothed herself, then up at 2:45 completely uncovered and with a full diaper. After a feeding and being tucked back into bed, she still only slept until 6:30! Boo for me!
Last night was a bit better, but she still woke up and would not settle easily. Marc finally got her soothed and she slept until about 7. Still not great, but at least she got some sleep.
I really don't know what is happening...it could be teething, or something entirely different. Tonight I'm going to try to bundle her and keep her as warm as possible as I noticed her little hands were like ice last night even though her room is not cold.
Tonight, tante Lisette is watching Ava while Marc and I go out to a banquet for the evening. Hopefully she will go to bed easily for Lisette and will stay asleep for the whole night like she used to! :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you tried a "sleeping bag" for her. That way she can't kick off her covers. Or put a sheepskin under crib sheet. It will help even out her temperature.
Yes, usually she is in a sleeping bag. Not to say the least, she's back in again!
Post a Comment