Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thankful

The past two days have gone by at an alarmingly quick rate, which was a great thing because it did not let me miss my Ava too much as I was kept very busy work.

While I made my way to Southport (3 kms south of Portage la Prairie) for two days of training the person who will permanently have my former position, grand-maman and grand-papa graciously agreed to come to our house at the ridiculously early hour of seven to watch Ava for Marc and I. There are not enough words to express how thankful we are that Ava has such wonderful, caring, compassionate, and flexible grandparents in her life who love her so much.

To top it all off, grandmaman made supper for us both days! We are so incredibly blessed...
(thank you also to tante Joelle for watching Ava this morning!)

No comments: