Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back to the Routine

Last week, Ava was starting to feel a little yukky as she started getting what turned out to be a pretty vicious cold, along with a cough. On Friday morning, Ava's sitter Denise called to say that she was sick and was closing the daycare for the day. Of course, this was unexpected, but I was actually looking forward to spending that extra time with Ava! It was also kind of nice for me, because I also wasn't feeling 100%, so getting to nap when Ava did in the morning was a treat I was looking forward to!

The weekend was busy for us, but seemed to fly by, and suddenly, it was Monday and I was back to work. Marc kept Ava home with him Monday as she was still suffering through her yukky cold and cough. Today, she went to Denise's for the morning and then Marc picked her up after lunch. She was in a great mood when I got home, and though she was tired earlier than usual due to not sleeping very much during her naps, her cold seemed to be much improved.

Tomorrow, Ava is back at Denise's for the day, and Marc and I are both back at work until Saturday. Hopefully Ava will continue to feel better, and not spread too many germs to the kids at the daycare!

1 comment:

Joƫlle said...

Ah, the joys of daycare bugs!... ;) The boys are stuffed up/coughing here, too! Hope Ava's full day at Denise's went well today!