Yikes! I'm realizing that it has been far too long since I made a posting, neglecting my blogging duties exponentially!
Things at home are busy, what with Ava growing and doing more things every second, it seems! Her vocabulary is impressive, picking up a new word or two, or concept everyday. Her newest things are playing 'cache-cache', or hide and seek, with either toys, or her feet! So cute! The other newest thing since this past weekend is that Ava no longer uses a soother. She goes down for her naps without an issue, so I guess it is time to chuck the pacifiers! She never really used the soother much, but part of me is having a hard time coming to terms with getting rid of them! Maybe I will secretly keep one, for memory's sake!
Work is getting busier, which is good and bad! I like being busy, as that has a feeling of accomplishment associated with it. Being too busy though, feels like I'm missing the details sometimes! Marc is also getting ready for his students to return, and then begin a new session with new students!
Hopefully, with the coming of the warmer weather, I will be able to get back into updating my blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saved one of Jacques' soothers, for memory's sake (one of his little baby ones) as well as the only one Mikka sort of used (so far, as the soother is not his thing, it seems!), too!
I hope you guys are feeling better!
Thanks Joelle! Ava is pretty much back to normal, but I struggled with a severe sinus headache-turned migraine last night! Fortunately, a does of Sudafed kicked in and I finally fell asleep! :)
Glad you kept a soother, too! ;)
Post a Comment