We got back from camping the first week of August and quickly cleaned out the trailer as we were lending it to Joelle and Kevin for their camping trip at Falcon Lake, which we are very happy they decided to take us up on the offer!
As I was helping Marc back into the spot next to their garage, I wasn't watching carefully enough and we caught the awning of the trailer on Joelle and Kevin's garage eavestrough, and made a tear in our awning. Grr! Then, Joelle called me Friday morning to ask if we had removed our battery from the trailer. I said we hadn't - ergo the battery had gotten stolen over night. Grr again! Fortunately, the trip down to the campground was uneventful, for which I was thrilled! :) It looks like Joelle and Kevin have a good set-up, and I hope that they enjoy staying in the trailer for the duration of their vacation. I think the boys will like staying in the trailer too, because I know Ava loves it!
Ava is also staying at the campground Friday and Saturday night as Marc and I both had to work all day Saturday. From what we have heard so far, she had a good night sleep and was having lots of fun playing with Jacques and Mikka. We pick her up tomorrow, and I can't wait!! While the little 'vacation' of Ava staying at her grandparent's for a weekend is fun, and a bit of a novelty for Marc and I, I really miss having her home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment