Monday, May 3, 2010

"Ice Age!"

Lately, Ava is a little obsessed with watching certain shows. For example, she really likes 'Handy Manny', 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse' and 'Franklin', and she loves the movie 'Ice Age'. Grand-maman called her a little TV addict, which she definitely does not get from her mom! :)

With the warmer weather we were experiencing up until very recently though, she also loves playing outside at the park, going for walks and chasing Earl around the yard. It's so interesting that now that she is a little older, she likes to make her own decisions and choices, without interference from her silly parents! For example, choosing which shoes she will wear (and I know it is my fault that she has 5 pairs to choose from!), and what she has for breakfast,usually. Yesterday, she even determined her own bedtime about ten minutes after eight. She gave papa a kiss good night and headed up to brush her teeth. What a sweetie!

The one choice I really wish she would start to make is to go to the potty on her own! She knows when she wants her diaper changed, so hopefully getting back on the potty will be a snap, once she decides to do so!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Well at least she just has to choose her own shoes. From what I heard her Maman changed her outfit five times a day. So I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Hee! Hee!